Do you sell food?
- Yes! We have partnered with Eugene’s Sausage & Fries and they have a full kitchen on-site. Click Here or the Food and Happenings tab to see the menu!
Is the Brewery available for Private Events?
Are Children Allowed?
- Yes! We are a family-friendly space and have board games, coloring sheets, and yard games for the whole family!
- We do offer a 21 and older Rooftop Space (Spring – Fall).
Are Pets Allowed?
- Pets ARE allowed inside and outside Eavesdrop Brewery! We welcome our furry friends to visit us!
Do you have live music?
- During Spring-Fall we have live music every Friday (6pm – 9pm), Saturday (3pm – 6pm), and Sunday (2pm – 5pm). If you are interested in playing at the brewery, please email Sam at email@example.com
Do you fill Growlers?
- We will fill 32oz and 64oz growlers of select beers. Be mindful that all offerings may not be available for growler fills
Do you sell Kegs of beer at your Brewery?
- At this time we do not sell any kegs out of our brewery.
Do you offer tours?
- No, we are a microbrewery and do not have space for tours. However, our Head Brewer is always happy to answer questions or set up a beer class for those who are interested in learning how to brew!
Do you sell gift cards or other merchandise?
- Yes! We have gift cards available in any denomination and also have hats, T-shirts, and hoodies available!
I own a bar or a restaurant, who distributes your beer?
- We currently do not distribute. Check back with us in the future!
Can the Brewery donate to my organization or business?
Are you hiring?
- We are currently fully staffed. Any job openings will be posted on our social media pages
My question still isn’t answered?
Feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or come ask us in person at the tasting room!