Do you sell food?
- Yes! We have partnered with Eugene’s Sausage & Fries and they have a full kitchen on-site. Click Here or the Food and Happenings tab to see the menu!
Is the Brewery available for Private Events?
- We would love to host you! To inquire about special events, please contact [email protected]
Are Children Allowed?
- Yes! We are a family-friendly space and have board games, coloring sheets, and yard games for the whole family!
- We do offer a 21 and older Rooftop Space (Spring – Fall).
Are Pets Allowed?
- Pets ARE allowed inside and outside Eavesdrop Brewery! We welcome our furry friends to visit us!
Do you have live music?
- During Spring-Fall we have live music every Friday (6pm – 9pm), Saturday (3pm – 6pm), and Sunday (2pm – 5pm). If you are interested in playing at the brewery, please email Sam at [email protected]
Do you fill Growlers?
- We will fill 32oz and 64oz growlers of select beers. Be mindful that all offerings may not be available for growler fills
Do you sell Kegs of beer at your Brewery?
- At this time we do not sell any kegs out of our brewery.
Do you offer tours?
- No, we are a microbrewery and do not have space for tours. However, our Head Brewer is always happy to answer questions or set up a beer class for those who are interested in learning how to brew!
Do you sell gift cards or other merchandise?
- Yes! We have gift cards available in any denomination and also have hats, T-shirts, and hoodies available!
I own a bar or a restaurant, who distributes your beer?
- We currently do not distribute. Check back with us in the future!
Can the Brewery donate to my organization or business?
- Most of the time, yes! We love partnering with local businesses. Please contact Sandra at [email protected] for details!
Are you hiring?
- We are currently fully staffed. Any job openings will be posted on our social media pages
My question still isn’t answered?
Feel free to contact us or come ask us in person at the tasting room